We currently have 1 part time resource, working about 10 hours per week. This means I can do about one 125-hour Sprint per quarter. On that basis we estimate completion in about four years (i.e., about one mythical man year).
Sprint 1 - It's About Time
Sprint one is almost over? Wow, time flies when you're tracking it using a combination of Python, MongoDB, and AngularJS!
Here's what we worked on in Sprint 1.
Sprint 2 - We Love Users - Customers Who Can't Pay Yet
Sprint 2 is in progress. Here are some working notes on Sprint 2
Sprint 3 - Timers Need a Home -- Invoices and Projects
- Models and testing for invoices and projects.
- UI to create invoices.
Sprint 4 - If you can bill them, I can bill you
Here we'll focus on ways to send invoices.
- We'll be able to email an invoice by the end of this sprint.
- That sounds unambitious, but it involves either a new security model for the invoice link or a basic PDF invoice "report".
Sprint 5 - No seriously, you'll want to be billing people
- Begin work on paypal invoice integration. Do proof of concept.
- Finish Paypal proof of concept.
Sprint 7 It's all right here in my report
- Reports and queries.
- Basically it all trails off from here. We need more detail front loaded, and more detail here.